Ring Size Guide
Using a ring to find your size
Simply download the Ring Size Chart by clicking on the button below then print it out. Before printing the PDF, please either uncheck the ‘Scale To Fit’ option or print at 100%. To check your printed Size Chart is precisely the right size, check the scale on the page using a ruler.
1. Take a ring that you wear on the same finger as the India Mahon ring you desire
2. Place the ring over the circles on the Ring Size Chart and find the one that matches.
3. Please double check that the inner diameter of the ring exactly matches the circle.
4. If your ring sits between two different sized circles, select the larger one.
Measuring your finger to find your size
The time of day and even the weather can affect the size of your fingers. To achieve the best fit, you should measure your finger at the end of the day but never when it is hot or cold. Always allow enough room for the ring to slide easily along the whole length of your finger when choosing the size.
1. Find a tape measure or download and print a tape measure using the button above.
2. Before printing the PDF, please either uncheck the ‘Scale To Fit’ option or print at 100%.
3. Carefully wrap the tape measure around your finger and note down the measurement.
4. Find your measurement and corresponding UK sizeon the Ring Size table below – India Mahon uses UK sizing.
5. If your ring size is between two different UK sizes, select the larger one.
Important note: This is for reference only. India Mahon cannot be held responsible for any errors that occur as a result of measuring your finger.